Some of you used my old Plugin, I have split out and now have multiple plugins so that you can pick and choose what you want. You can download them directly from my Dropbox by clicking on the XML Links. Or by going through the Dropbox Bucket at:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zrkeqi3xq6ei ... IvPFa?dl=0
If you can think of anything else that might be useful, or changes that might make these more useful, let me know here or in game.
- Click File on the top Menu Bar
- Click Plugins from the File Menu
- Click Add and browse to the XML File downloaded and Open it.
Mapper v1.0 - Dead_Of_Night_Mapper.xml
- This will turn on a mapping function that will store the directions you go in a Notepad file within MushClient itself.
- It triggers off of north, n, west, w, east, e, south, s, u, u, down, and d
- You can add a Note to show up in the middle of the directions if wanted.
The Below Example was generated with this plugin and putting notes in at CMS, Scribe, Alchemist, Psionist, and Mage HallsExample wrote: -- CMS -- ;n;n; -- Scribe -- ;s;w;w;n; -- Alchemist -- ;s;w;n;w;s;e;e; -- Psionist -- ;w;w;w;w; -- Mage -- ;
Code: Select all
Syntax: mapper <on|off|note> Mapper is currently: Off